Rocksbox

Hello readers, here I am again with another unboxing.
(I decided to try writing my review a little differently this time by using bullet points since this is a short review and I like to change my review style from time to time).

This time I thought I would try Rocksbox!

Why did I try Rocksbox?
  • I like Jewelry
  • I get to try it for free and still offered the $21 dollar credit. So there was no risk for me.


What is Rocksbox?
  • Its a jewelry subscription box.
 
What do they send?
  • They send you 3 pieces of jewelry. They pick this Jewelry out for you. You preview it and you get to change what comes.
 
How was it packaged?
  • All jewelry comes in little jewelry bags. With the whole bundle wrapped nicely in tissue.
  • They also send you a prepaid label to send items back you don't want.
 
  • You also get sent a care card, price list, and I think a stylist card (I don't remember for sure on that specific feature sorry).
 
 
What did I get?
(pictures from Rockbox's website as my camera wasn't taking good pictures again).
 
Kate Spade Out West Pave Racoon Mini Pendant Necklace: Wow that's a lot $68
 
 I will say I did chose this necklace but I thought $68 is an extreme amount for a necklace. However I have a family member who likes racoons so I thought she might be interested in this one but she was not.
 
I must say for being a Kate Spade item it seemed rather thin and I was worried about the glitter coming off.
 
So of course back in the package it went.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sophie Harper Turquisose Pave Charm: hmm... $51
 
I picked this one out too but I must say on the computer the charms looked better than they did in person.
 
Again when I took it out of the jewelry bag it even seemed thinner etc. Than the raccoon one.
 
I also wasn't digging the charms.
 
I did like the color however.
 
$51 is also expensive for a necklace.
 
It went back.
 
 
 
 
Sophie Harper Star Cuff Ring With Jet Pave: $34 dollars (that's a bit much for a ring)
 
I picked this one out too. I liked it I thought it was different. Trying it on however it was a different story. It did not fit comfortably. I think it was to small. It was a size 9. The ring style also felt odd on my finger.
 
I wanted to love it but couldn't.
 
It also felt cheap and thin like the others.
 
It of course got sent back as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prices
  • These items were all very expensive.
  • If you kept all 3 items you got $10 off. Other companies give you a % off like 25% etc. Of course I did not keep anything.
  • They also give you $21 off one item in the box. ($21 a month is how much their service cost).
  • So if I would have kept the ring it would have been $13 but like I said above I didn't like it, it did not fit etc. Plus I think $13 is still a bit much for a ring.
 
Overall thoughts  
 
  • I did not enjoy using this service and I would not recommend them.
  • The quality of the items did not impress me. The cost didn't either.
  • I have canceled my membership and will not be using their service again. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annies Holiday Quilters Club

20 Mule Team Borax

Creeper Crate July 2018 Items