Blog Feature: Kiss Nail Dress

Kiss Nail Dress
I received this product as a prize for completing my imPress badge on Influenster.

Frist Here is a link to the website: http://kissnaildress.com/

Product Info:
On in minutes, off in seconds without remover.

  • Lasts up to 10 days
  • Ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes
  • Fits all nails

Includes: 28 strips in 14 sizes, design booklet and file.

18 different designs offered

My review:
I thought this product was a good idea it would be great for special occassions. I like the design on mine(Gown was the color name)  alot but the fact that you have to apply these things just so and then files them makes it a really time consuming product I think. With that said I would only recomend this product for speacial occassions not for daily use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annies Holiday Quilters Club

20 Mule Team Borax

Creeper Crate July 2018 Items